We care about health and safety
We are so excited to play with you at Escape Camp Picton. Let’s stay positive, flexible and patient as we navigate our new normal together!
Here’s our plan as of May 2022. (Will be re-evaluated in July 2022)
- At this time, neither proof of vaccination nor masks are required to play.
- All games are private bookings – you will play only with your group. No-one but your group and the game master(s) will enter the escape room where you are playing.
- Another group may be in the building at the same time, playing in a separate room. The schedule has been organized in such a way to attempt to prevent groups sharing common spaces at the same time (i.e. lobby, hallways etc.) but this is not guaranteed.
- Our vaccinated staff will complete COVID-19 screening daily before reporting to work. We ask you to screen for COVID-19 symptoms and to reschedule if anyone in your party is feeling ill or has COVID-19.
- Staff are required to wear a mask while in the same room as players, regardless of physical distancing.
- All surfaces in the escape room, as well as high-touch areas in the lobby and common areas are cleaned and sanitized frequently. Hand sanitizer is available for players and staff in common areas and in the game rooms.